Bake at Home Instructions
Baking your frozen Swell croissants:
- Preheat oven to 350º for convection or 375º for standard.
- Remove croissants from freezer, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and let sit for about 20 minutes or until glossy. *These croissants already have an egg wash on them*
- Bake croissants for 18-25 minutes until golden brown. If you notice uneven cooking, rotate the tray halfway through bake time.
Baking Cinnamon & Cardamom Buns:
From Frozen: Remove from freezer 4 hours before you are ready to bake, and place in a round or square pan. You can remove from freezer and put into the fridge overnight in a pan (covered) if you are baking for the morning.
From Fridge in the morning: Remove from fridge to warm up about half an hour to an hour before bake! They will look puffy.
- Preheat oven to 350º convection if you have it.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes. All ovens are different and your desired gooeyness is important! Check them frequently.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!