Bake at Home Instructions
Baking your frozen Swell croissants:
- Preheat oven to 350º for convection or 375º for standard.
- Remove croissants from freezer, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and let sit for about 20 minutes or until glossy. *These croissants already have an egg wash on them*
- Bake croissants for 18-25 minutes until golden brown. If you notice uneven cooking, rotate the tray halfway through bake time.
Baking Cinnamon Buns:
From Frozen: Remove from freezer an hour or two before you are ready to bake!
From Fridge: Remove from fridge to warm up about half an hour before bake!
- Preheat oven to 350º convection if you have it
- Remove plastic top from Cinnamon Buns. They can be baked in the tin they come in.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. All ovens are different and your desired gooeyness is important! Check them frequently.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!